Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weight Loss Jars

My SIL Amy came over today and while the men worked on the boat we got to craftin. She needed some glass rocks and ribbon which I had. Her man made her some vinyl stickers and we put them on. Counted out rocks, for how many pounds she had already lost and how many more she needs to lose. After we did that we decided it needed to be made pretty, so we found some ribbon to put the finishing touches on. She left me some stickers so I can make a jar for me.....ONE DAY I will start.

WHAT A CUTE IDEA!!! I TOTALLY Loved it and had to take pictures while we were working






2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the cute glass rocks? I've seen this idea on Pinterest and want to do it but I'm afraid I would just constantly be putting the same 3 rocks back and forth between the jars :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why the jars are not for me, lol. I got the glass rocks last year at the dollar store. But I see them there every time I go. They also have cute glass containers for $1

    ReplyDelete