Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby's First Year

My baby is coming up on his First Birthday *sniff* so I was trying to figure out what to do for his year photo collage. For my oldest daughter I did a picture frame, for my second daughter I did a photo collage, and the boys I did nothing. Well I found these cute paper mache letters at Joanne's and decided to Mod Podge Pictures on them. First I painted them black, then I printed off black and white pictures on my laser printer on regular paper so it was easier to work with (and cheaper). I cut them up and layed them out. I did all the pictures in black and white except the first birthday and I did  that in color. Then I Mod Podge, it was easy and turned out great. I finished X's since he is 4 years old (I was a little behind) I will do Steelie's in a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment