Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easy Lasagna Cupcakes

*Warning I am NOT a cook* In fact I HATE cooking. So if it is easy and yummy I will make it.

Wonton Wrappers
Spaghetti Sauce
3/4 pound of  Browned Hamburger
Parmesan cheese
Ricotta Cheese
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Pre Heat Oven 375
Grease cupcake pan (I used both mini and normal both worked great)
Press one Wonton wrapper on the bottom of each cupcake
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese
Glob/Plop some Ricotta Cheese
Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese
Plop/glob Hamburger (cooked)
Plop/Glob spaghetti sauce
Press another wonton wrapper on top
Repeat Layer
I ended it with Lots of Cheesy Goodness on top (Mozzarella)
Bake In Oven for 20 minutes
Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy


I forgot to take a picture of my end product, but it was YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment